Before an RMA number can be issued, you must provide the Client Success team with the following information.
- Customer Name and Contact: The name of the company that is requesting the RMA and the name of the person making the RMA request.
- "Ship to" Address: The complete address where the replacement or repair component is to be shipped, plus the name of the person to whose attention the package should be addressed.
- Delivery Priority: All RMA's are typically shipped via ground service within seven business days from the date of receipt. Advanced replacements are typically shipped via ground service within three business days of RMA request. *UPS Next day and 2nd-day shipping are available for an extra fee.
- Failure Description: A complete description of the problem associated with the device. Please be specific. Cooltrax needs as much information as possible to effectively duplicate the failure, diagnose the problem, and repair the failed unit. It is better to give too much information than not enough information. Descriptions such as “Unit not operating” or “Not working” do not provide enough information.
- Asset Number: The number of the trailer/asset on which the component was installed.
- Serial Number: The identification number of the device, which is required to verify correct ownership and determine the warranty status of the unit.
Article is closed for comments.